The Foundation seeks out organizations that makes a lasting positive difference in people’s lives through education, development, assistance, and whose primary focus is children and families in our communities.
Guidelines for Applying:
- The CSR Cares Foundation focuses its donations on organizations or projects that are locally based within the communities we serve, and provide services for children and families in need.
- Funding is typically provided to smaller organizations where CSR Cares donations can have a significant impact.
- Eligible organizations must be able to show that their services have a long-term, positive impact on children’s lives.
- Main funding priorities are:
- Education, development, counseling, and mentor for at-risk youth
- Providing food, shelter, and counseling for impoverished children
- Education, training, and care for children with life-altering disabilities
- Promoting an active lifestyle through athletic community programs
- Only complete proposals will be considered.
- Agencies receiving CSR Cares funding may not be eligible to receive funds in consecutive years but are welcome to reapply.
CSR Cares contributions are not usually made to the following:
- Sporting Events
- One-time Projects
- Pilot Programs
- Human services programs that simply maintain their clients’ conditions
- Organizations that discriminate by race, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, or national origin.
- Religious organizations (churches, ministries, or their fraternal organizations)
- Professional associations, labor organizations, fraternal organizations, or social clubs
- Exhibition groups (precision marching groups, high school bands, or chorales, etc.)
- Underwriting of films, television, or advertising costs for an organizations
- Political or partisan organizations
- Research or studies
Your proposal must be in writing and should be brief and concise, preferably two to three pages plus any attachments. The following should be included:
- Organization’s full name, address, email address, phone/fax numbers
- Contact person’s name/title, email address, and phone number
- A brief description of the organizations and its mission
- Description of specific program/service for which funds are requested
- Description of the geographic area/target population(s) to be served by this program/service (who and how many will benefit) including percentages of what ethnic groups you serve
- How the target population(s) will be informed about this program/service
- Specific measurable program/service objectives
- How success will be measured (describe evaluation plan)
- Descriptions of past successes
- Other organizations in your service area providing this program/service, including a description of any collaborations and/or non-duplication of services
- How CSR Cares will be acknowledged for its participation
- A copy of the organization’s most recent tax exempt letter under Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Brief information indicating the stability and success of the organization such as:
- List of board members
- List of funders
- List of management/program staff, including titles, credentials and/or qualifications related to the specific program/service
- Any significant letters of recognition or commendations received
- Descriptions of statistics related to volunteer involvement
- Brief outline of current budget and budget history specific to the program/service for which funds are requested (do not submit the annual report)
- Non-profit’s main logo, 2x3”, 300 dpi, EPS file preferred
The CSR Cares foundation Committee, who is responsible for evaluating requests and making funding allocations, review all applicants.
Each organization will be notified by mail as to the outcome of their proposal. If your organization is chosen for a grant, we will require quarterly email updates, which w ill provide us with the status of the program. These updates will be used in the Foundation’s marketing outlets and materials.
Thank you for taking the time to complete this application process. We look forward to receiving your proposal. Please submit proposals to: email@example.com